Your Shopping Cart
The cart is empty
Login / Log out
- My dog enjoys the food and the supplier is so easy to deal with. Polite helpful and sells good...
- We've been using Acres for nearly 3 years and our Labrador-cross always gets complimented on her...
- My cat is the super fussiest ginger ratbag ever and he just loves the Acres cat food, can't...
- Our dog (very active rural dog) will eat anything, so we weren't sure if we would see a change as...
- Beast i soo happy he finally has a complete food that he Actually likes, and when he is happy my...
- My three heelers are high energy dogs and all love the food.... Quick turn around of my purchase....
- Have been using Acres Pet Products for a few years now and our dogs have never been healthier! E...
- I have recently changed my Bella's (German Shepherd) food to Acres Grain Free. One thing I can...
- I recently placed my second order with Acres and again I was super impressed with the fast delive...
- 30 Nov -0001
- Sandy Nightingale Tauranga 28 Nov 2018My dog enjoys the food and the supplier is so easy to deal with. Polite helpful and sells good quality food.White Shepherd owner,
- Sarah Booysen Blenheim 13 Nov 2018We've been using Acres for nearly 3 years and our Labrador-cross always gets complimented on her shiny coat. She loves the Acres food and she's healthy and happy. Our daughter recently got a puppy and she can't wait to introduce him to Acres because she's seen how good it's been for our dog. I always order a big bag online and it takes about 3-4 days to get down to us.Dog loving family
- Tracey Nelson, NZ 07 Aug 2018My cat is the super fussiest ginger ratbag ever and he just loves the Acres cat food, can't recommend it enough to people, and to be able to get a sample bag first to try without having to buy a big bag is fantastic, thanks Acres :)Tommy is the boss :)
- Maureen Hennessy Whakatane, NZ 12 May 2018Our dog (very active rural dog) will eat anything, so we weren't sure if we would see a change as she treats any food as amazing. Her coat got shinier and she seems more satisfied with her meals when she has Acres dog food. We have been out of Acres food this week and she has been scoffing her cheap substitute but then seems hungry still and begs more. The delivery is always next day and we love it!Rural dog owner
- The Watchmen Community Patrols Manurewa Manurewa Auckland 16 Aug 2017Beast i soo happy he finally has a complete food that he Actually likes, and when he is happy my Team of Community Patrol Officers in Manurewa are happy too as they serve our neighbourhood along side him every night. He stands Bold and looks the part when hes out on a night patrol,And is always ready to Help Females in Need. Most other foods he would eat only if he was really hungry now clean bowl every time and we had to lock the pantry as he likes to try and sneak a mouthful or 5 when we are doing reportsFounder
- Nick Davidson Otago 31 Jul 2017My three heelers are high energy dogs and all love the food.... Quick turn around of my purchase... Easy to deal with and clear communication... Would recommend Acres dog food...An animal lover...
- Karen Spurdle Whitianga 21 Mar 2017Have been using Acres Pet Products for a few years now and our dogs have never been healthier! Exceptional product and loving the Grainfree option..
- Yolla Beagles Papakura, Auckland 12 Nov 2016I have recently changed my Bella's (German Shepherd) food to Acres Grain Free. One thing I can say I have never seen Bella eat dry food without her mince and livers, but she loves Acres and is more than happy to start her meal. Very happy doggy.Duty manager at Boodles Restaurant
- Emma Woods Tauranga 29 Aug 2016I recently placed my second order with Acres and again I was super impressed with the fast delivery and the bonus extra discount at checkout. I now have my mother and sister also getting Acres pet food for their pets and I foresee us continuing to be happy clients in the future. Thanks!Emma (Angel's human mum)
- Emma Woods Tauranga 19 Aug 2016My dog Angel enjoys Acres dog food. When I first got the food I put it in her treat ball along with her other food and when she rolled the ball to get treats out she would only eat the Acres food and left the rest of the food scattered all over the floor!Emma (Angel's human mum)
- Lisa Ferdinand Christchurch, New Zealand 01 Aug 2016Acers Dog Food is fantastic for my Rottweiler X Huntaway, Wolf. She often get's comments about how shiny her fur is and how healthy she looks. We always tell them to look up Acers Dog Food! Her digestion is never better than when eating Acers, you can notice the difference if she has had to have something else. Thanks for a happy healthy dog :)Professional, Dog Lover
- Vanessa Pirtle South Island 25 Jul 2016I contacted Acres to see if they do a specific type of diet to cover my dog as he has allergies. After a lengthy chat about the different diets available I was sent the Grain Free Salmon and Trout formula. Unfortunately when it arrived I noticed that there was a product that he is not allowed on the ingredient list. As it was the weekend I sent an email and promptly on Monday morning I received a call apologising for the mix up and advising of a refund and credit to my account in case there was something else that I would like to get for my dog. I was also asked to send a list of the items that my dog is not allowed to eat so that Acres could talk to their nutritionist to see if there was a diet that could be made specifically to help with his requirements. There is a lot to be sorted in regard to nutritional balance and quality control so I really don't expect to see a product in the near future but it was great to have a pet food company take such interest in working with an owner to try to find an alternative. I've been told that if they can come up with something that they will be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks Acres for addressing the error in such a quick and professional manner. It's rare to get such good customer service nowadays so I was surprised. Such a shame that the food is not suitable for my boy. Great customer service Acres. Truly appreciated.Lifestyle block owner and animal lover.
- Yvette S Katikati 13 Jul 2016Two mths ago I stumbled across Acres while searching for a quality, yet affordable, product devoid of the nasties. The testimonials sounded good so worth trying on 4 dogs with diff needs. All more interested in it compared to previous brands - they definitely all prefer flavour of grain free but eat both and sometimes I mix them together to make it more cost effective. Fussy one is less so -while never food enthused, unless raw meat, she does eat it instead of starving herself. Reflux one hasn't been sick since. Non fussy ones like it more than previous products tried. Worked well in settling stomach of a new puppy who had constant loose stools when on breeders diet of a well known vet sold 'twice-the-price' product. Grain free biscuits are also a good size for training too! So that's the evidence I needed to reorder! Trialled the cat biscuits, they prefer this flavour to another grain free dearer brand they were using so all our menagerie (and extended canine family) have voted YES to Acres!! Thanks for living up to my expectations not only in product but the customer service has been friendly, informative and trustworthy by owner whose genuine passion for the product was great! Really appreciated the FREE samples which meant I could make an informed choice when ordering the product that had passed the taste test approval of our menagerie. Having a product delivered FREE to a rural address was an even bigger deciding factor for me, I'm loyal to a company if they deliver a product that has a quality service and stands up to its word. In return I see the loyalty rewarded by free delivery and accruing of points that already have given me a decent discount! I waited 2mths to post this feedback because I wanted it to be a decent time period to test all the products out. Congrats Acres and keep up the quality product, service and passion for doing the best for our pets.Life passion doing my best for people and pets! :)
- Richard Houston Tauranga 04 Jul 2016My American Bulldog Blaze has been eating Acres dog food for years now and still loves it. I went through a lot of expensive brands prior to this and he always got sick of them after a few months. Great product at a great price.IT Engineer
- Don & Kerry McBeth Kaitaia 20 Jun 2016Hi my name is Cindy. I am a 8 year old Malteze cross and live with my owners in a motorhome. For a long time I had a very sensitive tummy and quite often I didn't want to eat anything and would be off my food all day. I have now been eating Acres Pet Food for almost a year and have not had a upset tummy since. I also get given Acres Pet Food as a treat when I am good… and really love them. Thanks Acres.8 year old Malteze cross
- Perry Larsen 293 West Tamaki Rd 13 Jun 2016Have switched to the Grain Free Salmon and Trout for a spoodle with skin allergies - dog loves the food and seems to be less itchy on this food. Recently had a small issue with a bag couriered to our home that arrived split and taped up - I didn't notice and signed for the bag - when discovered I messaged Acres - and within a few minutes had been contacted and the problem resolved - fantastic customer service!!!!!Managing Director - Above The Line Training Ltd.
- Naylene Smith Whangarei 23 May 2016To the Acres Pet Food Team, I just HAD to write you about your dog food! We recently acquired our 2 year-old Foxy Cross dog, Tiny (photo attached). When we first got her, we bought a popular EXPENSIVE brand of dog biscuits. And then a couple of weeks later, we remembered our friends had recommended your dog food, so we ordered a bag. When we got your delivery, we combined your dog food with the original food we bought to introduce Tiny to the new taste. WELL......we noticed that she would take a mouthful of the biscuits and drop them on the floor and she would SEPARATE the two types and eat YOUR food FIRST, and when she had eaten all of the Acres food, then she would eat the other! I thought you might like to have this feedback to add to your files. I reckon Tiny's taste preference is the best advertisement you could ever get! Keep up the good work and I'll be placing another order in a few weeks! Cheers, Naylene Smith...PS...feel free to use this in your advertising!Tiny. Foxy cross
- sarah mills Hamilton 09 May 2016Our Pointer cross loves her food - any food... but we had a lot of trouble with her skin having reactions and frequently came up in itchy rashes. Within 3 days of her eating Acres this was nearly gone! She loves the food, and I really like how it is a good quality product at a reasonable price - and its great to have the efficient delivery service. Thanks AcresMum, Health worker and Dog Walker extrodinare
- Steve Isbill Auckland 17 Feb 2016After purchasing hundreds of dollars of the more expensive dry food from the vet specialty brand I found the Acres Pet Products. My boxer did not like the dry food my vet recommended and she lost weight and often would not eat it unless the she was starving. After switching to Acres dry food she loves it, gobbles it down and has now put back on the ideal weight that she should be at. Her coat looks great and she looks healthy and in great shape once again.Senior Sales & Marketing Specialist