100% natural, complete and balanced - a premium complete food for healthy and loveable cats
Acres Premium Chicken Complete Cat Food is made from the freshest and tastiest ingredients that are rich in protein, fibre, vitamins and antioxidants.
Our special formulation helps your cat maintain overall health and vitality with ingredients tailored for cats’ unique dietary requirements.
Our formula contains brewer’s yeast and is also packed with B vitamins.
The shape and texture of our kibbles clean your cat’s teeth with every bite, removing plaque and improving dental hygiene. They also contain cellulose for hairball control and weight management.
- Provides your cat with all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutritional content in one complete cat food.
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, zinc and biotin to help maintain a healthy skin and coat and boost the immune system.
- Contains carotinoids for vision, skin, bone and muscle growth, and taurine, an essential amino acid for heart muscle function, vision and digestion.
- High in fibre to maintain normal intestinal transit time and motility.
- Produced to the very high standards required by European Pet Food Industry Federation (FEDIAF).
- No artificial colours and preservatives. All our ingredients are NON GM.
- Simple, clear packaging - pay for the quality of the food not the packaging.
- Acres is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
Remember to always provide plenty of water for your cat. Store in a cool dry place.
KIBBLE SHAPE: Round. Size 5mm x 10mm.
Free delivery on all orders over $100
Spend over $100 and get free delivery New Zealand wide. *
*North & South Mainland Islands only. We have been able to deliver to Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Island & smaller islands with FREE or low cost delivery so please contact us as we always strive to get your dogs and cats their Acres Dog & Cat Food.
Poultry meal (38%)
Sugar beet pulp
FOS and MOS (fructooligosaccharides and mannanoligosaccharides provide cats with beneficial pre-biotic effects and promotes gastro-intestinal health).
Crude protein (30%)
Crude oils & fats (18%)
Crude fibres (2%)
Crude ash (7.5%)
Omega 6 (3.13%)
Omega 3 (0.68%)
Metabolisable energy 380 Kcal/100g
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 19,656 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,367 IU/kg
Biotin 260 mcg/kg
Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 356 mg/kg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 296 mg/kg (Total Zinc 160 mg/kg)
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 321 mg/kg
Ferous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 21 mg/kg (Total Iron 99 mg/kg)
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 117 mg/kg (Manganese 37 mg/kg)
Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 53 mg/kg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 42 mg/kg (Total Copper 16 mg/kg)
Calcium Iodate Anyhydrous 1.64 mg/kg (Iodine 1 mg/kg)
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg/kg (Selenium 0.24 mg/kg)
Taurine 700 mg/kg
Weight of Cat (kg)
|Amount to Feed (grams per day)
||25 - 45
|2.5 - 3.5kg
||45 - 55
|3.5 - 5kg
||55 - 70